What we offer
- ReferToMe.ca is a digital resource directory designed for mental health and allied professionals. Refer To Me is not a healthcare provider or agency, but is strictly a platform that facilitates referrals and dialogue between the above mentioned professionals.
- The website, platform and content on ReferToMe.ca is owned by Refer To Me and protected by intellectual property laws. As a User, you are the licensee and as such, your access to this site is on the basis that you agree not to share, reproduce, copy or repackage any of the Content. As a User, you also understand that you are granting an irrevocable license to Refer To Me whenever you submit content.
User Accounts and Creation
- By creating an account and profile listing, you accept responsibility for all of the activity that takes place within your account and agree to notify Refer To Me if your account has been compromised.
- In order to become a member of ReferToMe.ca, you will need to create and maintain a User account. By creating this account, you are allowing us to collect confidential and personally-identifying information such as your name, contact details, where you’re located etc.
- It is your responsibility to enter accurate information and to update it as needed and to advise us if your status as a professional or with a regulatory body changes
- When selecting a membership option, you agree to choosing one that best represents you i.e individual, smaller or larger group or primary care/community service provider.
- You agree that, as a member of ReferToMe.ca, you will not use this platform in a way that violates any legislation, will not promote any material that is obscene, defamatory or discriminatory and that you will not knowingly provide false or misleading information. You also agree that you will not attempt to or recruit for multi-level marketing schemes or for any other commercial activities such as spams, contests or sales promotions.
- When creating a profile listing, you agree to only upload content that you own the rights to e.g. photographs, content.
- As a member of ReferToMe.ca, you warrant that if you are a member of a professional body, that you are in good standing and have no outstanding disciplinary actions against you – personally or professionally. You also warrant that, whether you are a member of a professional body, or not, that you do not have a history of criminal charges against you.
- If you are a member of a regulatory body, you agree to familiarize yourself with their rules and regulations to ensure that you are following guidelines.
- You agree not to share a client or patients personally identifying information with the person to whom you are referring or messaging on ReferToMe.ca’s platform.
- Refer To Me reserves the right to make changes, at their discretion, to the platform or services provided and to the fee structure, for example. It also reserves the right to make other changes to the site’s operation or content as deemed necessary.
- Membership fees, in addition to recurring monthly or annual fees, may change at our discretion. Unless otherwise indicated, the monthly or annual fee that you have agreed to at the time of becoming a member will automatically renew from month to month or year to year, typically on the anniversary date of your last payment. You will be alerted of upcoming renewals and any changes to our fee schedule in advance of being billed.
- We do not offer refunds for the monthly or annual membership fee once it has been paid.
- Depending on specific circumstances, we may be willing to refund your subscription fee within a short period beyond which your subscription is renewed and your credit card charged, less an administrative fee of $20.00.
- From time to time we may offer coupon codes to receive a discounted rate, or a specific number of free months to be added to an initial membership. If you are already a member, we will not apply these offers retroactively.
- Refer To Me reserves the right to terminate the license granted and suspend or terminate access to the site for a User who has breached these Terms and Conditions, with no refund owing to the User.
- If we determine that you have purposely entered inaccurate information or that you have purposely chosen a membership option that does not accurately represent the number of people in their practise, we reserve the right to suspend your account while we contact you and until the matter has been resolved. We also reserve the right to delete a suspended account due to failure on your part to resolve this matter within 30 days of being contacted, with no refund owing to you.
- If, for whatever reason, we determine that your credentials/experience are not within the bounds of our minimum requirements for membership, (see FAQ page for more about minimum requirements) we will let you know and then refund your payment, if one was made.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Ontario and Canada laws, as applicable.